To apply for full tissue sections or tissue microarrays (TMAs) please submit the following letter of intent.
This letter of intent (LOI) contains the following:
- Name, mail and email addresses and telephone number
- Approximate number and type of cases required
- Statistical justification for number and types of cases requested
- Statement of aims/hypothesis of proposed research
- Assurance that proposed measurement technique can be used on paraffin-embedded specimens
- Desired list of clinical and/or outcome data required.
There is a charge for the preparation of full tissue sections and tissue microarray slides. A budget will be prepared for each request (including shipping). Studies on research material may be funded by federal or non-federal sources. The resource does not provide funding for research.